Sunday, June 1, 2008

my life must go on,,

May was the laziest month for me...i've been stumbling around with nothing to do, just sleep and than wake, sleep and than wake, totally meaningless.. i now suffering a problem is how do i find $400 to paid my rent?it was a struggling for me? next time i must write it down after paying the rent..if not you confuess..i am so out of of this earth, i don't like what i'm doing now, oh lord, if you are God please give the Job that recomended by aunt Deborah, i think it challenging and it can save money..and can disciplin up my life, i don't want to live any non meaningful life..i want to be sucessful, i think i must started to proclaim that this job is MINE!! i need to be a dreamer, look back i never done anything that can make my parents proud, i'm nothing! i can't do anything that can make my self happy and my parents proud.

Oh Lord, do you know, what i am struggling and what i'm confussing?
i something that can make my life happy! i want my life to be meaningful! i pray Lord in three day from now, if you don't tell me about my dream and the roud you have plan for me i'm gonna forget you oh Lord! i really can't effort the rent i needed a place to stay oh Lord..you always tell me not to be scared, Lord i belive in you Lord, please tell me what you should tell me! i can' t stand this kind of life Lord, please bring revelation to me! i know that Lord, you can give me what you have already plan for me! i believe in you oh father!

thanks.. in jesus name ..Amen

No comments: