Friday, May 2, 2008

The 2nd of MAY

Today when i woke up already 2 in the afternoon...the first thing i think when i get up was "what time izit now?" everyday the same things go pass.
Looking back to April, what a bad month for me in my physical and spiritual. Things seem like not going on my way, i always think there won't be anything bad going to happen for me, but seem like is going through. On the 13th of April, i get snatch by theft!!! I guess many friends want to know about it, while this it how it happen.
Everynight after work i will take U88 bus to go back to sec14, but the bus sure will not stop where i live-..i need to work for about 10 to 15 minute road, during the 3 month i need to walk home from the bus stop, for the first week sure i'm scared but i this is what i should to in my eveyday life i can't cancel from it..By doing it everyday i already suit it into my life specially in the city..and i love to walk is a good exercise to build up my body. i remember that day i work until very tired, so i walk slowly and listen to my favorite music, i know it was a "don't" action in the city, but i done it almost everyday...walk until a small road outside old jaya parking place...suddenly, without realizing, a hand from behind grabbing my arm, that time my mind become blank all white for about 5 seconds, than started to feel the gravity of people pulling my big yellow bag,oops, i wake up from the blank and realise that i get snatch by theft!! oh i was so shock. Then, i don't care what i tried to pulled back my big yellow bag, first i didn't think of my life but my belonging in the bag, my phone, my wallet, my magazine, my books, and my expensive make up bag! thanks God i didn't bring my collection-..i pulled with all my energy, then the theft kept saying "let go! if not i cut you"..i said no!!!no!!! no!!!then i screm for help, but the theft was very strong and he use his knife and cut my left arm, a small cut, i scared of getting hurt so i let go, then he walk forward to his friend and drive off in a motorcycle..a motorcycle pass by and saw what have happen run to catch but i know is over,i can't do anything with it, so i run home for help... thats is what happen..a long story..then i wait for check out at the hospital for 5 hours!!!this is what i hate, but i get to evangelis to jun friends YK, i gave him God prophetic word and urge him to know Jesus. this is what happen that day...the day that was unforgetable!!!

No comments: