Friday, May 9, 2008

Jeremiah 33:3 "call to me and i will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."

At last i go back to God presence! i've been run away from God for 1 month, i thanks God that he always as a table behind me to carry me, to protect me, to hug me, to love me...today, pastor Eric, saw a vision that he saw a table behind me and there was a cross there, at first i don't understand about it. Ya, this recently i am frustrating something that i can't let go...i'm hurt to see that my housemate hate me, i'm hurt that my boss saw me by reading the horoscope ,i'm hurt that i can't go in to the fellowship with my church members, i'm hurt that i get snatch, i'm hurt that my parents don't understand me, i'm too depress...yesterday,i was crying alone,i don't know why i just cry cry and cry and blame myselve that i'm an idiot...all the situation that happen kept cross over my mind...i want to cried to the holy spirit but, i felt useless, i felt myselve guilty. "Actually experincing all this things is not bad just part of our life" said my friend Justin. Ya, is true, but if you find yourselve you can't go throught it what you gonna do? it was a question i always put inside my heart, but after what God had told me in Jeremiah 33:3 God is always there, he always want to listen to what you said! i honestly said that, the people who most understand me in my life is not my familys, my friends, my dog,=..= hehe...is GOD!!Jesus know me more than anyone else in the world. God will change your sadness to happiness!!only God!!!AMEN

No comments: