Saturday, May 3, 2008

the 3rd day of MAY!!

Today was a great day-RAINY DAY!!!my favorite..specially stay in the house gor 24 hour...haha>.<
While today my mummy when to PJ (GA611) my church for a big service "rev.guo"...i hope she come back with a comforted heart and hope she get the "battery" home. My mum have a leg disease that cause her in pain for the pass year...i remember in the midnight, my mum will woke up from bed because of the pain she had suffering, and to stop disturbing my dad from his sleep, she will went to the living room to sleep on the sofa that was not comfort to lay for the middle age woman...Honestly i never treat my mummy with a warm heart, if she din tell me to clean the floor, i won't do it, whenever she want me to do it, i will do it in a forecefully emotion. i felt sorry for din help up my mum for the pass year..i always gave her many problem, now think back she start to turn old...i always think that she's rejecting me, she never said ..."you're clever", "you are good". But i miss out also that they(my parents) they also growth out from a chinese family that my grandny treats them with no "HUG"+"love"...i really understand now that "THEY NEVER FELT THAT LOVE BEFORE" so why i need to aspect more from them? I thanks GOD that i met him, he show me the "father love" that i never felt before across my life, so must start first then God will open way to show love in the family...thanks God, i'll continue to prayed that Jesus, open way for my father, to know what is abba father love, oh lord thanks you! and i prayed that there are restoration in my family!!Lord, you'll do your way>>>>AMEN

1 comment:

麵包 said...

hehe u got a blog
i shall drop by more frequent...:P